good "beginners projects"?

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Tue Jul 15 10:43:14 CDT 2003

Sure, for the Wine 0.9 release (focusses on ease of use) we need the
winecfg utility to work. It's a WineLib graphical setup tool that makes
using and configuring Wine very easy.

Unfortunately nobody is really working on it at the moment. It's a
pretty good introduction to Wine, and is important for the project :)