Help with Errors on Darwin

Pierre d'Herbemont stegefin at free.fr
Tue Jul 15 15:03:06 CDT 2003

On mardi, juil 15, 2003, at 21:34 Europe/Paris, Eric Pouech wrote:

> Pierre d'Herbemont wrote:
>
>> #9  0x00692108 in LoadLibraryExA (libname=0x1 <Address 0x1 out of
>> bounds>, hfile=0x16fb990, flags=0) at ../../loader/module.c:699
>
> the libname value is strange (especially, if called in load_driver,
> with a buffer from the stack as libname)...
> so either the debugger reports bad values (which can be the case :-(,
> or this shall be the first thing to look after

Maybe it is because it is now out of context. Thanks for the pointing.
I'll try to see on this way if something goes wrong, next.
After a lot of debugging, The TEB was missed up simply because I forgot
to tell gcc not to use the r13 for his own things (The TEB is on the
r13).

Thanks again for the advice ;)

Pierre