Good News : WineMine Works on Mac OS X :)

Todd Vierling tv at pobox.com
Wed Jul 16 08:01:48 CDT 2003

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Mike Hearn wrote:

: > PS : I would like to know if the color of winemine are the colors which
: > are supposed to be, thanks.
:
: Why don't you just install Linux/PPC, I think that would make this stuff
: a lot easier for you.

Gee, flamebaiting already?

Linux/PPC sucks rocks when compared to the BSD-lineage kernels (Darwin,
NetBSD, ...).  Maybe you should try one of the others sometime.  8-)

: Better, why not help make Linux as nice as MacOS, then you wouldn't need
: to go to all this hassle in the first place.

I don't see how this has anything to do with the scope of the thread.  This
isn't "mklinux-devel".

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv at pobox.com>