Progress bar painting fix

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Thu Jul 17 16:56:15 CDT 2003

It might not be Cool (TM) but that seems to be the way it works :)

There is a percentage of install in the middle of the progress bar that
doesn't get painted without this fix. Any ideas how we know which bit to
invalidate if there's a number written in the middle of the progress bar?

It introduces no additional flicker that I can see, in any progress bar.

Mike