[RESENT]: Fixed winedbg example configuration

Jeff Smith whydoubt at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 09:51:33 CDT 2003

I wouldn't have believed it, except I saw it with my own eyes.
Sure enough, Windows 2000 retains the creation order.  I even
modified the code to leave the keys over a cold boot, and it
still retained the creation order.  I had always assumed
regedit was displaying items in the order it got from
RegEnumValue.  Well, today was a good day, I learned something
new.

Does anyone know if the same is true of key ordering?

 -- Jeff Smith