just a suggestion (richedit.dll)

Robert Shearman R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Jul 19 10:40:39 CDT 2003

> > You could look into riched20.dll and riched32.dll
> > as wine is in need of these in a bad way :)

I submitted a patch to enhance the functionality of richedit a while ago,
although it wasn't accepted (probably because I hadn't finished it). I have
abandoned it for the moment so feel free to continue with the work.

If richedit doesn't appeal to you, maybe you could implement a few Var*
functions in oleaut32. These are particularly important to VB users, and can
be tested very easily since the functions have no side effects.

Rob