update Re: My wine turned to vinegar... vanilla wine isn't broken, is it?

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Sun Jul 20 04:46:11 CDT 2003

I'm also having unrelated issues since I ran a cvs update *grr*, I can
no longer click on anything, nor use the keyboard. The mouse cursor
doesn't change when I move the mouse over it, and an x11drv trace shows
it processing no events *at all* given input.

I hope this isn't actually CVS that's borked for everybody, but I can't
really see what might have broken it :(