something I intend working on that will help make wine "more complete"

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Sun Jul 20 12:49:57 CDT 2003

Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:

> IMHO the more complete our spec files the better. Even if we just add
> stubs.

In many cases apps will check for a function existence and call it if
it exists, so adding a stub can actually break things compared to not
having the function at all. If you want to add all these stubs then
I'd suggest commenting them out until they either get implemented, or
we find an app that really needs the entry point.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com