Status_Wine #2 -- lostwages

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 10:36:33 CDT 2003

I would volunteer but I have so little time to research the entire history
that it would take me probably 2 years, unless I can have a volunteer send me
an outline of the history and I will write it as a formal document..

criteria:

-who started it, where he is now, why alexandre is the maintainer now and
    who he is
-why it was started and what it is and does/doesnt do
-a little about the original developers
-some major accomplishments
-business partnerships
-later developers that are no longer with us (Hidenori, Guy, etc)
-introduction of the DMCA and other copyright laws
-switching from BSD to LGPL and the controversy behind it

(not necessarily in that order) can anyone else think of anything?

If nobody can do that I will do it with what little spare time I have.

Could we do mini-interviews in it or is it to be just a straight "this is the
history of wine" sort of thing?

=====
--
Dustin Navea