Status_Wine #2 -- lostwages

Joel Carr joelcarr at mail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:49:08 CDT 2003

I also would help, except I'm so short on time I know I wouldn't actually do
anything, so I won't volunteer... I've been lurking around these lists for about 4 or
so years now, so I've got a bit of an idea about some of the stuff that's happened.
Maybe in the future I'll lend a hand.

If I recall correctly, the 'history of wine' has come up a few times, so there may
already be some material that could be used. Here are a couple of short threads
about it from last year:
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/11/0910.html
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/11/0378.html

Some of the people who have had a dab at the history of wine are still active on
this list and may have some material.

Anyway, didn't Alexandre give a presentation on the history of wine at Wineconf
2002? Certainly according to this page he did:
http://kt.zork.net/wine/wn20020325_118.html
I don't know how extensive the presentation was, but if there are records of it, it
may be a good starting point.

Don't know if this helps at all, Probably everyone knew all this anyway ;)

Joel Carr

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers