[patch] documentation patches

Peter Hanecak hanecak at megaloman.com
Fri Jul 25 03:27:00 CDT 2003

Hello,

On 22 Jul 2003, Vincent [ISO-8859-1] Béron wrote:

> Le mar 22/07/2003 ŕ 12:43, Peter Hanecak a écrit :
> >
> > while building Wine on "RedHat 8"-like system I encountered two typos in
> > Wine documentation which prevented me from "compiling" documentation with
> > jade (openjade-1.3.1-9).
>
> I'm interested in how exactly it prevented you to compile them, as I
> didn't have any problem to do so (although some other errors have caused
> the compilation to fail in the past).
>
> Special more strict switch? Docbook validator?

maybe this is what's "the cause":

	$ nice make doc
	docbook2html -d ./default.dsl -o wine-devel wine-devel.sgml
	Using catalogs: /etc/sgml/sgml-docbook-3.1-1.0-14.cat
	[...]

There are then two things I have to solve:

1) patch to build.sgml: I was quite hasty and sent it before final test so
   it is incomplete - I'll send verified and hopefully complete patch
   soon.

2) I have more sgml-docbook-*.cat in /etc/sgml:

	sgml-docbook-3.0-1.0-14.cat
	sgml-docbook-3.1-1.0-14.cat
	sgml-docbook-4.0-1.0-14.cat
	sgml-docbook-4.1-1.0-14.cat
	sgml-docbook-4.2-1.0-14.cat

   And none of them is part of any RPM package so I wonder how they get
   there (leftover from some older quite "broken" package?).

   But that's not related to Wine I assume.

Sincerely

Peter