having problems with my spec file for cards.dll

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 10:54:31 CDT 2003

--- Jon Bright <jon at siliconcircus.com> wrote:
> Should I understand from this that Wine should build under Cygwin?
> Certainly, it doesn't here - there's a series of errors related to
> functions with the @suffixes...
>
> If it's supposed to build, I can happily supply the errors in question...

99% of WINE should build under cygwin. I assume the problems you are having is in the linking of
ntdll and kernel32. These linking errors wont be resolved until dll seperation is compleate.
Almost all of the other dlls, programs and Wineserver should build with only minor
tweaking/stubbing.

Thanks
Steven