Small FAQ fixes

Tom twickline at skybest.com
Sat Jul 26 21:45:47 CDT 2003

Francois Gouget wrote:

>Changelog:
>
> * documentation/faq.sgml
>
>   Small spelling/punctuation fixes.
>   Small rephrasings.

Hi,

Small question.. If I take Mikes updates and these updates
and apply them againt the faq.template in /lostwages
can we just update the faq there ? And whenever a large
amount of changes have been made just build a .sgml of it.
Or just make sure we update both at the same time ?

Because the way were going I have sent patches to update
the .template and you guy's have sent patches againt this one
and before long there going to be two very different faq's.

Comments ?

Tom