Work for hire^H^H^H^Hgrade

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 01:58:51 CDT 2003

--- Shachar Shemesh <wine-devel at shemesh.biz> wrote:
> Actually, I know someone who started to port UML to the win32 platform.
> Mandatory military service in Israel meant that this project is on hold,
> but if Ronen wants to pick that one up, I can hook him up with the person.

Cool. This has moved off topic now but if this does turn out to be something of interest then I
will put Ronen in contact with a developer I know in Italy that has some interested in this also.
We started looking at this as a easy way to implement a POSIX subsystem that didnt suck for
ReactOS/Win2K.

Thanks
Steven