MACRO and other problems on porting to w32api headers

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 21:16:10 CDT 2003

Hello,
I am trying to get some of the WINE dlls to build with the w32api
package and am running in to problems with typedefs.
When I try to build some of the dlls lets take mapi32 as a example I am
getting a parse error because of this:
typedef unsigned long FAR *LPLHANDLE, FAR *LPULONG;
Also some of the functions and structures are declaired as STDCALL in
MS_VC and w32api but in wine it is listed as
CALLBACK and this causes problems.

Is there any documentation anywhere on how I should deal with the macro
FAR and CALLBACK type in the headers?

Thanks
Steven