[Mono-winforms-list] SWF Examples/Tests

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Mon Jul 28 08:01:52 CDT 2003

This will be really great for Wine also, I'm forwarding this on to the
Wine list. We really need tests like this, but AFAIK nobody has ever
done them.

As you can see the Wine widget toolkit does not implement all the
features of the MS Windows one (primarily because very few apps actually
use them). Nonetheless, adding them should be easy, and it's good to
have a refererence like this.

thanks -mike

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 11:47, Timothy Parez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some time ago I started writing simple tests for SWF control rendering.
> At that time I had no way to manage them, but now Duncan has created a
> new page on the Mono Wiki where I will add the samples.
>
> Each sample contains the sourcecode, makefile and screenshots.
> I will try to create these samples for each of the controls in SWF
>
> I will however make seperate projects for controls which use images,
> because these don't seem to run on SWF yet. (For example a button with a
> background image)
>
> You can find the wiki page here:
> http://www.nullenvoid.com/mono/wiki/index.php/WineSamples
>
> I hope this helps