API tracking and documentation

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 14:05:44 CDT 2003

--- Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:
> Patrik Stridvall wrote some code in winapicheck that makes it quite
> simple to do something relatively similar to the above. What's best, no
> new information is needed in the Wine sources. Check the following page
> for more details:
>
> http://fgouget.free.fr/wine/winapi_stats-en.shtml

It looks good. The only issue is that winapi depends on perl and we are trying not make our build
and documentation system depend on to many external libs. Our focus with WINE ATM is getting the
WINE dlls in a good enough shape to build with Mingw headers so we can directly import them in to
our source tree and the current API tracking system we have is part of that build system. I dont
think adding perl to list of depends will go well with our developers.

Thanks
Steven