Add root drive mapping to default config file

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue Jun 3 04:29:52 CDT 2003

Oooh, here's an idea - how about if when you ran wine from an area of
disk that wouldn't normally be mapped, it creates a temporary "ghost"
mapping that doesn't appear in the config file but only for itself and
child processes? It takes precedance...

That way you wouldn't have to keep either moving files around or mapping
new drives. Thoughts?

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center