_Add_root_drive_mapping_to_default_config_file

Jeff Smith whydoubt at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 09:49:05 CDT 2003

The only thing that the / access gave Klez was (potentially) more files
to harvest email addresses from.  As far as drive access, the author was
much more concerned about having write access to the home directory.  If
anybody is interested, here is the article:

http://articles.linuxguru.net/view/198

BTW, I do not object to having access to the root drive, but what does
a *windows* program really gain from that?  Viewing system config files
in notepad? ;->  Is it just a solution in search of a problem?

 -- Jeff Smith