Major FUD (was Re: Add root drive mapping to default config file)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 3 16:51:20 CDT 2003

You're not the only one.
I didnt write it explicitely on my mails,
but this is what make me react on this subject.

> Ah, there is where my opinion diverges the most from most of the
> people here
> (and why I advocate a lot for the Desktop option).
>
> I do *NOT* want to have my Windows and my Linux stuff to mix
> together. So I
> always use Dekstop mode and I have clearly delimited Windows drives
> for
> Wine.
>
>        Lionel (who wonders if he's the only one in this case :-) )
>
> --
> 		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.