jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Jun 4 17:24:24 CDT 2003
Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> So, what was the decision regarding wineconf? Are we going to have it?
> Where? When?
There has been no decision on it. My threat to hold it in
Minnesota in January was not sufficiently intimidating,
I keep meaning to make good on my threat, but then
many other pressures on my time come up, and I put it
If no one else steps up, one of these days I will propose
it in Minnesota, but I'd guess now that the soonest
I'd do that would be September/October.
Although, one possibility would be to hold it in the bay area
at roughly the same time as LinuxWorld (August 3-7).
More information about the wine-devel