GL Header question

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Fri Jun 6 03:00:25 CDT 2003

> well, better ;)
> my goal is to detect and active all capabilities on runtime and never bother
> again about declared/defined caps from gl headers (gl,glext,glx).
> For this we need an header where all defines and functions pointers are
> declared (as seen in d3dcore_gl.h)

As said in another mail, I agree for glext.h but not for GL.h. Or if we go
that way, why not ship a 'valid' set of gl.h / glext.h / glxext.h that are
known to work instead of redoing all the constants ?

For example, we know that Raphael has a configuration where his tree
builds... Well, let him ship his .hs in Wine :-)

   Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/