GL Header question

Ann and Jason Edmeades us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 03:19:34 CDT 2003

>my goal is to detect and active all capabilities on runtime and never
bother
>again about declared/defined caps from gl headers (gl,glext,glx).
>For this we need an header where all defines and functions pointers are
>declared (as seen in d3dcore_gl.h)

I completely agree, as it means packagers dont have to worry about the
levels on
their machines compared to the people running it. My only comment is whether
d3dcore_gl.h is the right place for it, as putting it in something like
\include\wine\winegl.h would mean the definitions can be reused by ddraw,
and the opengl dlls in the same way.

Jason