Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Fri Jun 6 10:36:36 CDT 2003

Stefan Sperling wrote:

>Will this affect my whole app or can I tuck the winelib dependency away in a seperate module?
>Again, I bet there's a lot of documentation on that in the sheer amount of wine docs, is there?
>
>Stefan

This will, in fact, affect your entire app. You can, however, create a
stub utility. This stub will be the winelib. You should be able to use
it from a regular ELF exec, and communicate with the PE DLL that way.
Not sure what the implications be in your case, however.

          Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant