Wine Status-DLLs Page Update

Tom Wickline twickline at skybest.com
Sat Jun 7 03:16:22 CDT 2003

Hello,

I have a first draft of all the updates for the DLLs page.
If you have the time could you look it over and let me know what
you think ?

There are a couple DLLs that I dont have a status for yet. This will be
the first time there listed here :) So any info on them is most
appreciated.

I want to split the DLLs page into three sections DLLs, DirectX, Multimedia
is this alright with everyone ? anyone have any ideas about this ?

I have also listed everything in alphabetical order. easy on the eyes
and it makes it a little easier when updating this.

I am aware Martin is no longer maintainer of ws_2 but im leaving him and Mike posted as the last (Recent primary worker).

I'm really not sure what to do about the Documentation status
as it has been brought up here before that MSDN has alot of Doc's
in place. I could change all the (Nonexistent) entries to Poor ??
Or if you know the Doc status just let me know and it will be changed :)
Any Ideas about this ??

I also have a working draft of the Status-Core page as well. After
this update I will then post it for everyone to look over.

Many Thanks

Tom