Games compatibility list [20030607]

Lozano, Carlos A. clozano at andago.com
Sat Jun 7 08:29:59 CDT 2003

Hello,

It is a little games compatibility list.

Regards,
Carlos.

--
 ___         _          \  |  /  Consulting
| . |._ _  _| | ___  ___  ___    http://www.andago.com
|   || ' |/ . |<_> |/ . |/ . \__ GNU/Linux
|_|_||_|_|\___|<___|\_. |\___/     _ \  __|\ \  /
 Carlos A. Lozano   <___'/ | \ -_) __/\__ \ >  <  -_)
 [ carlos.lozano at andago.com ]\___|_|  ____/ _/\_\___|
 [ calb at epsxe.com           ]  http://www.epsxe.com
-------------- next part --------------

Games compatibility list
=============================

 Date:               20030607
 Total games tested:       17

 Games installed:       13/17
 Games playable:         8/17

Games tested with
=============================

 o Clean fake windows. (a for every game)
 o Winedefault.reg registry.
 o The games are spanish versions.
 o Tested only the fastest way to get in gameplay. (Do not buggy me
   if the second level, or the "league" option, or the configure menu
   don't work ;)

Games
=============================

Rogue Squadron. [20030605] *

  Problems: Completely broken sound, intro very slow, and stops in
   selecting player screen.

Grim Fandago. [20030605]

  Problems: No sound during intro.

Superbikes demo. [20030605]

  Problems: No transparent background in some textures.

Gta3. [20030605]

  Problems: Unable to install. (Unhandled exception)
   (Better with stdole*, but anyway no install)

Swat3. [20030605]

  Problems: Unable to install.
   (fixme:winmm:MMDRV_Exit Closing while ll-driver open)

Railroad Tycoon 2. [20030605]

  Problems: For install, you need "cd" to cdrom directory.
   Need a patched EXE, the original is protected.
   The mouse's pointer disappears sometimes, you need move to the bottom of
   the screen to see it again.

NBA Live98. [20030605]

  Problems: None.

DeusEx. [20030605]

  Problems: None. Only in software mode?

Resident Evil 2. [20030605]

  Problems: Need unmanaged in install.
   Stops during intro with "error. Opendriver"

Fifa 99. [20030605]

  Problems: None. You need "cd" to cdrom directory.

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. [20030605]

  Problems: Worked the 2 first times (but with mouse/keyboard problems)
   the next times what ran the game, it didn't start giving the error:
   Unhandled exception: divide by zero in 32-bit code...
   (Only software mode?)

7th Legion. [20030605] *

  Problems: None.

Max Payne. [20030605] *

  Problems: Not install. It says, install module does not found.

The Sims. [20030605]

  Problems: Does not start to install.

Fallout. [20030605]

  Problems: None.

Civilization Call to Power. [20030605]

  Problems: Click "Play", and it says "profile.txt not found in asset tree".
    "Unable to init the ProfileDB".

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2. [20030605]

  Problems: Need unmanaged to install. (Exception with managed)
      Stop when you run the game with saying:
      "Debugger detected, please remove the debugger, and try again".