MaxPayne

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 7 19:27:31 CDT 2003

Hi Jason,

Updating my cvs tree,
Reinstalling Max Payne since I didnt had enough disk space -
the game now loads ok.

Yes, the "Chargement" (using french version) appears red, as it should.
Applying your patch, it becomes blue and the colours are wrong
(especially Max
face)

Thanks for helping.

> Hi Sylvain,
>
> Out of interest, do you get as far as seeing the 'Loading' screen -
> If
> so, I assume its redish. Can you please try the following if so and
> let
> me know if you see a blueish screen or nothing. It works for nvidia
> drivers, but I'm fairly certain if fails with mesa.
>
> By copy Raphael - I can either convert into rgba format at load time
> (slowish) or submit patch and possibly break mesa - thoughts?
>
> Jason

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.