iphlpapi.dll (take 3)

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 18:53:05 CDT 2003

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.com> wrote:
> I've applied the dll (with some changes), but not
> the test, it will
> require some more fixes. The main problem is that
> you shouldn't check
> the Windows version, you should call whatever
> functions are available
> independently of what GetVersion() returns.

Hmm.  I was trying to write a test that would execute
correctly on Windows as well as WINE to make it easier
to verify its conformance.  My iphlpapi doesn't try to
behave differently depending on which OS it's trying
to emulate, however, so I suppose we can bless its
behavior as correct and test every function as you
suggest.

> Also the test must not
> print anything to stdout, it should use the trace()
> macro instead.

Thanks.  Was looking for examples that do something
similar, as the stdout output is really useful to see
what's going on.  Will convert to trace().

--Juan