Wine Status Page Update #2

Tom Wickline twickline at skybest.com
Mon Jun 9 00:17:52 CDT 2003

Hello,

My first post can be found here : http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-devel/2003/06/0229.html

And here is some changes that I have to diff to it.
Any comments on these changes ?

Tom

Kernel32.dll : Contains Windows API Functions used by all Windows Applications
Worker : Alexandre Julliard, Eric Pouech, anyone else I need to add ?

ntdll.dll: Contains NT System Functions
Worker : Alexandre Julliard, Eric Pouech, anyone else I need to add ?

shlwapi.dll: Contains utility functions for handling paths, urls, strings, registry entries and color settings
Worker : Rolf Kalbermatter, Jon Griffiths

urlmon.dll: Contains functions used by Microsoft OLE
Worker : Codeweavers, Huw D M Davies