[DINPUT] Some more dinput stuff

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Jun 9 14:32:19 CDT 2003

> As your patch is a little malformed and conflicts with mine (a big one)
> i send my patch merged with yours, can you look if all is correct.

Why did you not send a patch against a tree patched with Christian's ?
And moreover, it seems you have another patch lying around (the one adding
the IDirectInputDevice2A interface to the QueryInterface call).

The problem is not the Changelog one, it's just that it's now really hard to
do any code review with these kinds of stuff as change are accumulating :-/

      Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/