Broken links on WineHQ

tom wickline twickline2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 22:07:41 CDT 2003

And I was down to olny 164 :)

I am spending a couple days with my sister at this time
but as soon as I get home I will run the script and start looking
at links to fix :)

>Do we have a volunteer for running the script from time to time?

Sure I can do this. And *try* to fix what I can... Trust me im not shy to ask for help :) What shall my new post be called
Link Maintainer :)  ?

There is also one other problem..
And this one is much harder to fix.

Here is my example
http://www.winehq.com/?page=download

RpmFind

Look at : http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=Wine&submit=Search+...

now look at : http://rpmseek.com/rpm-pl/wine.html?hl=com&cs=wine:PN:0:0:0

The rpmfind link is good but *I* think the rpmseek link is much
better.

This is just one example and there are a couple more as well
but the main thing is to get as many of these fixed as possible :)

Thanks again for the script..

Tom