wIntegrate vs Wine

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Thu Jun 12 06:07:53 CDT 2003

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:52:34 +1200, Sir Emmanuel Goldstein scribed thus:
> wIntegrate appears to use an internal, custom implementation of Winsock. That
> is, I cannot see it link winsock when i do -debugmsg +dll.

I doubt that.... the correct channel is +loaddll, try with that.

> -debugmsg +winsock yeilds a little information, but not much. i tried a
> -debugmsg +all, but that filled up my hard disc and caused X to crash. What
> can I do to help further determine the problem?

Try a +relay trace. For something as vague as this you need to investigate
further really, there is an infinite multitude of things that could be
going wrong.

thanks -mike