GL under the render window

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Thu Jun 19 16:57:49 CDT 2003

> I'm writing a 3d modelling/animation package and although I'm not writing a
> native port for linux I test the software with Wine for compatibility. I've
> recently wrote the OpenGL initialization code and noticed that when
> primitives are drawn, their actually drawn undernieth the rendering window.

How do you get the DC that you use to draw your GL stuff on ?

As far as I know, you have the same issue the NWN Model Viewers / Editors
have (search on wine-devel on a thread on this issue where I explain exactly
where the problem comes for).

It's not fixed as of yet although a patch fixing this has been sent recently
(I still need to look at it though :-/ ).

         Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/