Im back.. sorta..... ;)

Z_God zeldario at wanadoo.nl
Mon Jun 23 17:00:36 CDT 2003

Hmm, I'm currently working in Bugzilla too, see your thread about Missing
Bugzilla Descriptions for more info. I've currently restored most bugs till
1050 doing about 50 per day. If we work together on this, most bugs should be
restored in only a couple of days.
Also if you are a developer, I think it would be usefull to have a Windows
version of Wine. I'm not a developer myself though, but I see the following
advantages of this:
1. Allow WinNT 4.0 to run games made for newer versions of DirectX.
2. WinMX needs IE to be installed to be able to run in Windows. In Wine it
doesn't. It would be cool to be able to also resolve dependencies on Windows
using Wine. (IE has many security problems for example, so it is usefull to
have an alternative.)
3. A good test for certain/individual components of Wine.

--
ICQ: 51854780