Bidi B patch

Robert North 7ownq0k402 at sneakemail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:37:35 CDT 2003

Alexandre Julliard julliard-at-winehq.org |Wine Mailing Lists| wrote:
> Jeff Smith <whydoubt at yahoo.com> writes:
>

>>I'm sorry, so maybe it is not necessary, but how does
>>doing it the 'right way' add confusion?
>

> There is no 'right way', inside the source tree both are completely
> equivalent. Changing it adds confusion because you now have 1000 files
> doing it one way and 3 files doing it differently for no good reason.

This thread has been confusing me.
I was under the impression that when appropriate
people should be changing "" includes to <>.

I was wondering why I had this impression, and then remembered
this section on the wine janatorial page:

`Include statements should use <> instead of ""`

Is this now incorrect?
Confused
	-Rob.