Copy & Paste doesn't work again

Ulrich Czekalla ulrich at codeweavers.com
Mon Jun 30 09:51:07 CDT 2003

Sure, I'll take a look. I need to look at this anyway to solve problems
with klipper interactions. I probably won't get around to this for a
couple of days since I'm really busy with other bugs but it is high on
my priority list. If you could send me a trace log of Agent with
+relay,+clipboard that would really help me out.

Thanks,

/Ulrich