Loader fix for pathes differing by extra backslashes

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Mon Jun 30 13:40:20 CDT 2003

Hi Eric,

No, I didn't test what windows does, but something is amiss with what
we're doing because Office 97 will not install with builtin ole32
without this fix. (I'm pretty sure it installs on windows :)

The double backslash comes from within the Office 97 installer itself.

Even if windows treats these as seperate modules, then we still have a
problem, because dlopen works with unix pathes, and filenames differing
by a backslash still have the same unix path.

Mike