Consoles (1/3)

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Mar 1 15:29:10 CST 2003

Marcus Meissner wrote:

> Err, just press Shift and the select the area you want to copy.

That's not how it works under Windows, is it?  I've never
used shift when copying from a dos window in Windows.
It's always "click on the mark icon", select, "click on the copy icon".

Maybe what I'm looking for is those icons in the toolbar of wineconsole...

Also, on those occasions where I've dared to try copy and paste
in spite of the gyrations you have to go through to enable it,
it produced corrupted data.  In particular, duplications.
That's right -- not only was it hard to try, but it didn't work
right once I figured it out.  This was three months ago or so, I think.

I'll try it again soon and see if it's improved.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com