Fwd: Bugreport: Altgr key and Euro key problem

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 2 13:24:35 CST 2003

I sent this bugreport some days before.
since noone has taken it, Im asking you :
- is there an oficial maintainer for this ? (didnt find it in the
website)
- if you think I should fix it myself (no problem for that), please
give me starting points.

if this report seems incomplete, ill be glad to give more information.

> De: Sylvain Petreolle <spetreolle at yahoo.fr>
> Objet: Altgr key and Euro key problem
> À: wineu <wine-users at winehq.com>
> Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:06:39 +0100 (CET)
>
> Using notepad, I tried to enter the Euro character (well supported on
> my linux box).
>
> It appears that :
> err:keyboard:X11DRV_ToUnicode Please report: no char for keysym 0000
> (No Name)
> :
> err:keyboard:X11DRV_ToUnicode
> (virtKey=0,scanCode=138,keycode=8,state=10)
> is reported when I press on the AltGr key.
>
> When I press on AltGr-E
> err:keyboard:X11DRV_ToUnicode Please report: no char for keysym 20AC
> (EuroSign) :
> err:keyboard:X11DRV_ToUnicode
> (virtKey=45,scanCode=12,keycode=1A,state=2010)
>
> though I can enter the Euro sign with AltGR-$

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight Spam ! EuroCauce: http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".