Problem in listview with LVM_OWNERDATA set too late

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Mar 4 05:20:42 CST 2003

The test program
   http://www.kegel.com/ownerdata.exe
shows a problem with OWNERDATA listview controls
which pick up that attribute after being created.
(No, this is not per the spec.  Yes, a real program
does that.)  To see the problem, run ownerdata.exe,
and select "View / Capture View".  The window should
NOT be blank.

Methinks it's a bug, or at least a missing feature,
in our listview.  Dimi Paun thinks so, too, and wants
me to file a bug about it.  I will when I'm less swamped...
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com