New conformance test for user32.dll

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed Mar 5 03:08:48 CST 2003

> Er... I didn't mean it to be submitted right now, only
> getting some comments on it (thanks!).  But below is the
> patch nevertheless (the new listbox.c file is attached).
> Reading the devel list it also became obvious that there is
> wine-patches, where I should send the final patches, should
> I?

Send all patches there, unless you are absolutely certain they'd never
be accepted! I'd send this one along, then watch the wine-cvs list
archives. If your patch doesn't get accepted, Alexandre might reply to
it on this list with why he doesn't like it, or sometimes you have to
give him a poke. Sometimes other people will reply with comments on a
pending patch.

>   So: is this kind of hackery acceptable for eventual
> inclusion?  If nobody objects, I will go on improving it (I
> already did so) and occasionally send it to wine-patches.

Please do so. One of the GUI guys will comment shortly I expect.

> Hmm.  What is that "patch Patch police"? :)

Bwahahaah. The people who make sure your patch is in the right format
(unified diff, not wrapped by the mailer)

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center