New conformance test for user32.dll

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Wed Mar 5 11:58:59 CST 2003

Ferenc Wagner wrote:

>Tony Lambregts <tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net> writes:
>

>>The patch is still in the wrong format. New files need to
>>be diff'ed against /dev/null.
>>

>Thanks for the clarification!  Winehq says new files can be
>included as separate attachments.  Well, this is exactly one
>kind of problems/comments I expected for first contribution.

I'm sorry, It looks like I am incorrect. It seems I am so used to seeing
new files diff'ed that I assumed that was the prefered way.  Unless
Alexandre says he prefers one way or the other I guess I will leave the
documentation the way it is.

>Also, I found no mention of license info on the web page.

Well this makes Alexandre's job easier. It also makes it clear who owns
copyright and what is permitted/required.

>I Cc-ed the devel list so that someone can fix the docs.

Does anyone want me to put together a patch?

--

Tony Lambregts