wineconsole

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Sat Mar 8 14:36:33 CST 2003

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 09:23:59PM +0100, Eric Pouech wrote:
> another regression fixed...
>
> this time sounds like I forgot to put back this line in after a couple
> of other testings... :-/
>
> this would make Dan even angrier, but also get rid of the several
> win32-consoles on the same unix-terminal issue Dan was
> experie^H^H^H^H^H^H^H banging his head into
While you are at it, you could also fix the busy-loop in the cmdline
parsing resulting from feeding an unknown parameter string ;-)
(such as --BaCkEnD=XXX)

(better use automatic advancing to the next argument instead of only
manually advancing if the parsing of the last parameter was successful)

--
Help prevent Information Technology Fascism! - before it's too late...
http://www.againsttcpa.com