Need help with define(s)

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Sun Mar 9 23:38:07 CST 2003

Following Dan's advice I thought I would try my hand at putting together
a regression test for RegSaveKey(A/W). Well I kind of run into a snag
with that, actualy a couple of them. The first is that the counterpart
for RegSaveKey is a stub. Oh well thats OK. I can still write the test
and mark it as todo. No not really. My current problem is as follows:

LONG RegRestoreKey( HKEY /hKey/, LPCTSTR /lpFile/, DWORD /dwFlags/ );

dwFlags can be one of the following constatants

REG_FORCE_RESTORE (This value is not supported.on windows NT)
REG_NO_LAZY_FLUSH
REG_REFRESH_HIVE
REG_WHOLE_HIVE_VOLATILE

Wine does not have these defined anywhere. Does anyone know what they
should be and where they should be defined?

--

Tony Lambregts