Fix for ArrangeCtrlPositions in commdlg

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Mar 14 04:05:14 CST 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 19:58, Maxime Bellengé wrote:
> I apologize for the multiple posts that sometimes come from me. I need
> to change my email program :)

Yeah, I noticed you were having fun with patches :)

FWIW, I use Evolution and just attaching the patch works fine...
Alexandre can `cat email | patch -p0`, it doesn't get wrapped and others
can view the attachment fairly easily (or at least, nobody complained).

Just make sure the file ends in .patch or .diff or .txt and Evo should
set the mime-type correctly. I think that's all that's needed

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center