Oleaut32 Debug Messages

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Mar 16 09:58:48 CST 2003

On March 14, 2003 12:16 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> It's still a debug channel, even if the format is a bit
> different. +snoop and +server also have different formats, and
> there's no reason to use separate options for that.

OK, we can look at it this way as well. But then, why not have
those things use the same format as well?

relay:trace:
server:trace:

is not that bad...

> As long as our command line options interfere with the ones of the
> app, --debugmsg is at least less likely to cause conflicts.

Indeed. But why have this ambiguity in the first place. We should
take first wine options, then the program. No mixing. We already
support:

	wine --wine-options -- program ...

IIRC, all we have to do is disable any wine option recognition
after we detect the program name, no?

--
Dimi.