notepad and commdlg problems ?

Maxime Bellengé maxime.bellenge at laposte.net
Thu Mar 20 13:30:10 CST 2003

No, it has not been commited, and I found some errors with it. Actually,
I sent a new version to Mike McCormack for him to test with visio 2000
and it seems that the remaining bugs are gone.

So I will send later a new patch which fixes the problems. Basicly, I
have to fix some more things and the patch will be ready.

Max

--
Maxime Bellengé <maxime.bellenge at laposte.net>