WineHQ.com - redesign

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Mar 21 03:12:08 CST 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-20 at 22:59, Jeremy Newman wrote:
> Hey all. I've spent a bit more time on the redesign of the website. I'm
> looking to get more comments from you.
>
> http://lostwages.winehq.org/

Ahh, I didn't realise it'd be adverts for Wine. Well, I'll shut up, I'm
happy with that, I thought you meant rent out to doubleclick or
something.

> First off, You'll notice I am *toying* with the idea of placing a banner
> ad on the web site. WineHQ generates a large amount of traffic. About
> 6,000,000 page hits a month.

Yowzers! I had no idea it received so much traffic, that's nuts!

> There is some missing content pages yet on the site. I need someone to
> help volunteer by being a editor. The job consists of working purely on
> the text of the site. I've done my best to clean up the text so far.
> But, I doubt I will have much more time to do that.

Hmm, are you going to be using the screenshots Brian put together?
I'm happy to volunteer for some parts, just say what's needed.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center