wine server and services ...

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 10:52:47 CST 2003

I havent been following how wineboot operates as I dont have a need for it under Mingw or Cygwin
ATM. Sylvain is right you should look at the way wineboot and rpcss work under WINE and then
implement services as such. It would be nice if you add a net command to wcmd so we can net stop
service-name

Thanks
Steven