glibc 2.3

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 12:37:52 CST 2003

Hello,

I was just wondering if there was a fix for the glibc 2.3 problem. I recently
did an up2date of my RedHat 8.0 box and RedHat shipped me a glibc 2.3 and now
wine does not work.

glibc-2.3.2-4.80
kernel-2.4.18-24.8.0

I tried both of these from info gathered from google
export LD_PRELOAD=~/bin/q.so
and
export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5

> wine nlnotes.exe
fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler ((nil),0) - no error checking or
testing yet
fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler (0x1161a90,1) - no error checking or
testing yet
fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
FIXME:pthread_cond_init
fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler (0x1161a90,0) - no error checking or
testing yet
fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler ((nil),1) - no error checking or
testing yet

Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin